Anchorage Commercial Waste Services
6301 Rosewood Street
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907) 563-3717 - Office
(907) 273-2797 - FAX
Contact Us Online by Email: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Alaska Waste is proud to offer a diverse range of commercial waste services to Anchorage and the surrounding communities. From reliable commercial front load services for offices, restaurants, and apartment buildings to maximum capacity containers for large businesses and contractors, our commercial waste services feature a variety of sizes of dumpsters, roll offs, and compactors to meet your needs.
Commercial Front Load Services
Whether you are a small business owner, property manager, or you are just working on a home remodel project, Alaska Waste offers commercial waste services tailored to fit your needs. For small to mid-size projects, our commercial front load dumpsters are available in a range of sizes from 2.6 to 8.0 cubic yards to accommodate your commercial waste disposal needs.
- 2.6 cubic yards – This front load container is ideal for small businesses, duplexes, and fourplex buildings.
- 4.0 – 6.0 cubic yards – Well suited for medium-sized businesses and office buildings, a 4.0 or 6.0 cubic yard front load container also works well for home remodel projects and smaller construction projects.
- 8.0 cubic yards – For large businesses, restaurants, and multi-unit apartment buildings and condominiums, an 8.0 cubic yard front load container provides additional space for your commercial waste collection needs.
Commercial Hook lift and Roll-off Services:
At Alaska Waste, our commercial hook lift and roll off services provide commercial waste solutions for do it yourselfer’s, homebuilders, and commercial contractors Anchorage and the surrounding communities. Our hook lift and roll off service containers are available in 10, 12, 15, and 40 cubic yard dimensions to provide commercial waste solutions for even the largest projects.
- 10-12 cubic yards – These commercial hook lift containers work well for home remodeling projects, roofing projects, and small construction sites.
- 15 cubic yards – Our 15 cubic yard roll off container provides the additional space that may be needed to accommodate the commercial garbage hauling needs of retail shopping centers, commercial warehouses, and larger construction sites.
- 40 cubic yards – The 40 cubic yard roll off container is our largest commercial container and is well suited for large demolition projects and commercial construction sites.
Commercial Compactor Services:
Alaska Waste offers commercial compactor services for larger businesses, office buildings, and multi-tenant shopping centers, in and around Anchorage. Ranging in size from 15 to 37 cubic yard capacities, compactors offer a convenient solution for businesses or buildings that accumulate commercial waste and recyclable materials at a faster rate.
TIPS FOR NEW COMMERCIAL WASTE SERVICE CUSTOMERS
The list below highlights items prohibited by the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) through regular commercial refuse collection. A complete list, including disposal options, can be viewed at www.muni.org/sws/disposalrestrict.cfm which details the necessary handling for each item, or MOA Solid Waste Services (SWS) can be reached at 343-6262.
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Chemical products
- Paints, Thinners and Removers
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Oil filters (unless drained for 24 hours)
- Oil rags or any type of oily waste
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Fluorescent tubes are considered hazardous as they often contain mercury. Proper disposal procedures vary depending on quantity, contact SWS for options.
- Tires exceeding a quantity of 10 must be taken directly to the landfill for disposal. All tires must be removed from the rims.
- Industrial Process Waste (except for roll offs), contact Alaska Waste Customer Service at 563-3717 for more information
- Radioactive materials, naturally occurring (NORM)
- Dirt and Rocks
- To avoid spillage, and/or additional charges, please make sure lids are closed and all contents are within the dimension of the containers. Commercial waste should not be stacked above the top of the container or left outside of the container.
- Please ensure that your container is free from parked vehicles or other objects in front and around the container. This will allow us to provide service on your scheduled service day and help avoid potential accidents.
For more information about our roll off service or other commercial waste services that Alaska Waste offers in this area, please contact the Anchorage Customer Service Department at (907) 563-3717.