Fairbanks Commercial Services
3941 Easy Street
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 452-2009 - Office
(907) 452-2030 - FAX
Contact Us Online by Email: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Businesses, homebuilders, and contractors in Fairbanks have relied upon Alaska Waste for their commercial waste service needs for many years. By providing a wide range of services and an assortment of container sizes, Alaska Waste is able to deliver reliable commercial waste removal for nearly any sized job, from small remodel jobs to large commercial construction projects.
In addition to commercial waste removal, Alaska Waste also provides commercial waste containers for yard clean-up, debris removal, and emergency clean-up situations. Contact us today for more information about our Fairbanks commercial waste services.
Commercial Front Load Services
Alaska Waste is pleased to provide commercial front load services to small businesses, residential housing units, and restaurants in Fairbanks and the surrounding area. We offer front load containers in a range of sizes 3.0 cubic yard to 8.0 cubic yard capacities to accommodate your commercial waste removal needs.
- 3.0 Cubic Yards – Our 3.0 cubic yard front load container is ideal for small businesses, duplexes, and fourplex buildings.
- 4.0 – 6.0 cubic yards – Well suited for medium-sized business and office buildings, a 4.0 or 6.0 cubic yard front load container also works well for home remodel projects and smaller construction projects.
- 8.0 cubic yards – For large businesses, restaurants, and multi-unit apartment buildings and condominiums, an 8.0 cubic yard dumpster provides additional space for your commercial waste removal needs.
Commercial Roll-off Services:
From large commercial businesses to industrial construction sites, Alaska Waste offers a range of commercial waste containers and commercial waste services to accommodate jobs of all sizes.
We offer roll off containers from 15 to 40 cubic yard capacities to handle the commercial waste needs of your project. Our rolls off containers provide convenience and the additional capacity needed for large-scale commercial projects, retail shopping centers, and warehouse facilities.
- 15 cubic yards – Our 15 cubic yard roll off container provides the additional space that may be needed to accommodate the commercial waste needs of retail shopping centers, commercial warehouses, and larger construction sites.
- 40 cubic yards – The 40 cubic yard roll off container is our largest commercial waste container and is well suited for large demolition projects and commercial construction sites.
Commercial Compactor Services:
Commercial compactors are well suited to meet the commercial waste and recycling needs of large business in and around Fairbanks. Designed with grocery stores, wholesale stores, and multi-level complexes in mind, Alaska Waste offers commercial waste compactors that range in size from 15 to 37 cubic yards for all of your commercial waste and recycling needs.
TIPS FOR NEW COMMERCIAL WASTE CUSTOMERS
The list below highlights items prohibited by the Fairbanks Borough through regular commercial waste removal. A complete list, including disposal options, can be viewed at www.co.fairbanks.ak.us which details the necessary handling for each item, or Fairbanks Borough Services can be reached at 459-1482.
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Chemical products
- Paints, Thinners and Removers
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Oil filters (unless drained for 24 hours)
- Oil rags or any type of oily waste
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Fluorescent tubes are considered hazardous as they often contain mercury. Proper disposal procedures vary depending on quantity, contact SWS for options.
- Tires exceeding a quantity of 10 must be taken directly to the landfill for disposal. All tires must be removed from the rims.
- Industrial Process Waste (except for roll offs, contact Alaska Waste Customer Service at 452-2009 for more information)
- Radioactive materials, naturally occurring (NORM)
- Dirt and Rocks
- To avoid spillage, and/or additional charges, please make sure lids are closed and all contents are within the dimension of the commercial waste containers. Waste should not be stacked above the top of the container or left outside of the container.
- Please ensure that your commercial waste container is free from parked vehicles or other objects in front and around the container. This will allow us to provide service on your scheduled service day and help avoid potential accidents.