Alaska Waste is proud to be the leading provider of commercial waste services and industrial waste collection for the Kenai Peninsula. We provide a wide range of reliable commercial waste services for residents, businesses, and construction projects in Soldotna, Seward, and Homer. From convenient front load containers for small to medium sized businesses to large commercial roll off containers for industrial construction sites, Alaska Waste provides commercial waste service solutions of all sizes for businesses and residents of the Kenai Peninsula.
In addition to our Kenai Peninsula commercial waste services, Alaska Waste also provides commercial waste containers for yard clean-up, debris removal, and emergency clean-up situations for communities within the Kenai Peninsula. Please Contact us today to learn more about the commercial waste services available for the Kenai Peninsula including Soldotna, Seward, and Homer.
Commercial Front Load Services
Alaska Waste is pleased to provide commercial front load waste services to small businesses, residential housing units, and restaurants around the Kenai Peninsula. Commercial waste customers in this region can choose from a range of front load containers varying in size from 2.0 cubic yard to 6.0 cubic yard capacities.
- 2.0 Cubic Yards – Our 2.0 cubic yard front load container offers a commercial waste removal solution that is ideal for small businesses, duplexes, and fourplex buildings.
- 4.0 Cubic Yards – Well suited to meet the commercial waste needs of medium-sized businesses and office buildings, our 4.0 cubic yard front load container also works well for home remodel projects and smaller construction projects.
- 6.0 cubic yards – For large businesses, restaurants, and multi-unit apartment buildings and condominiums, a 6.0 cubic yard dumpster provides additional space for your commercial waste removal needs.
Commercial Roll-off Services:
Commercial businesses and industrial construction sites around the Kenai Peninsula rely on Alaska Waste to provide reliable and dependable commercial waste services. By offering a wide range of commercial waste services and container sizes, Alaska Waste is able to provide commercial waste solutions that can accommodate jobs of all sizes.
For large scale construction projects and industrial sites, we offer roll off containers from 15 to 40 cubic yard capacities to accommodate your commercial waste needs. Our commercial roll off containers provide convenience and the additional capacity needed for large-scale commercial projects, retail shopping centers, and warehouse facilities.
- 15 Cubic Yard Roll Off – Our 15 cubic yard roll off container provides the additional space required to accommodate the commercial waste needs of retail shopping centers, commercial warehouses, and larger construction sites.
- 40 Cubic Yard Roll Off – The 40 cubic yard roll off container is our largest commercial waste container and is well suited for large demolition projects and commercial construction sites.
Commercial Compactor Services:
Commercial compactors are well suited to meet the commercial waste and recycling needs of large businesses around the Kenai Peninsula. Designed with grocery stores, wholesale stores, and multi-level complexes in mind, Alaska Waste offers commercial waste compactors that range in size from 15 to 37 cubic yards for all of your commercial waste needs.
TIPS FOR NEW COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
The list below highlights items prohibited by the Kenai Borough through regular commercial refuse collection. A complete list, including disposal options, can be viewed at www.borough.kenai.ak.us/solidwaste which details the necessary handling for each item, or Kenai Borough Landfill can be reached at (907) 283-9890.
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Chemical products
- Paints, Thinners and Removers
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Oil filters (unless drained for 24 hours)
- Oil rags or any type of oily waste
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Fluorescent tubes are considered hazardous as they often contain mercury. Proper disposal procedures vary depending on quantity, contact SWS for options.
- Tires exceeding a quantity of 10 must be taken directly to the landfill for disposal. All tires must be removed from the rims.
- Industrial Process Waste (except for roll offs, contact Alaska Waste Customer Service at (907) 283-9890 for more information)
- Radioactive materials, naturally occurring (NORM)
- Dirt and Rocks
- To avoid spillage, and/or additional charges, please make sure lids are closed and all contents are within the dimension of the containers. Waste should not be stacked above the top of the container or left outside of the container.
- Please ensure that your container is free from parked vehicles or other objects in front and around the container. This will allow us to provide service on your scheduled service day and help avoid potential accidents.