Pay Your Bill
Alaska Waste makes it easy for customers (and former Pacific Waste customers) to pay their waste collection bill with these five options.
Once you've received your first invoice in the mail, it's easy to sign up and pay your bill online with a credit card.
You may Call 907-563-3717 to pay by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA cards.
You may mail your payment and remittance stub to:
PO Box 196097
Anchorage, AK 99519-6097
You may set up automatic monthly payments by filling out the appropriate application below.
- If you are an Alaska Waste customer, use this form. Easy Pay Application 1
- If you are served by Healy, Juneau, Kitchikan, Sitka or Unalaska, use this form. Easy Pay Application 2
New Easy Pay customers please note: Easy Pay payments will be processed on the first of the month for your next billing cycle. Any current balance due should be remitted by the invoice due date with an alternate method of payment.
If you have received a past due letter or if your service has already been interrupted, and you are making a payment using the Online option, please contact your local Alaska Waste office no later than the business day before your normal service day to ensure service is resumed.
- Residential service is billed in advance. Extra refuse is billed on the invoice after service has been provided.
- Commercial service is billed monthly.
- For temporary hook lift and roll off services, payment arrangements will be made at the time of the equipment rental.