Wasilla Commercial Services
Businesses and other organizations in Wasilla depend on Alaska Waste's commercial trash collection and cardboard recycling services.
Front Load Dumpsters
Front Load Dumpsters make waste management easier for businesses, property managers, schools and organizations of all sizes.
- 2.0 Cubic Yard - Ideal for small businesses, duplex and four-plex buildings.
- 4 to 6 Cubic Yard - Suited for medium sized businesses and office buildings.
- 8 Cubic Yard - Accommodates the waste management the needs of large businesses, restaurants and multi-unit apartment buildings.
- Pickup frequency can be scheduled up to 5 days a week or on call.
- To signup, complete the Alaska Waste Commercial Agreement Form
By using Alaska Waste compactors, large businesses including retailers, and hospitals securely manage their waste and old corrugated cardboard (OCC), save labor, save space and reduce odors and litter.
- Compactor Sizes: 15 to 37 Cubic Yards
- Benefits of using a Compactor
Alaska Waste is proud to offer Wasilla businesses with used cooking oil collection services. Utilizing unique indoor collection tanks for safe and easy storage and specialized “pump” trucks to collect the oil, Alaska Waste is able to prevent the waste disposal of thousands of gallons of used cooking oil each year. Once collected, this cooking oil is processed through Alaska Waste’s Biodiesel Processing Plant where it is turned into fuel and used to power Alaska Waste trucks and equipment.
Alaska Waste offers weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pick up options. Businesses interested in learning more about used cooking oil collection through Alaska Waste, please call contact the Wasilla office.