Construction Waste Management Services
Serving the building industry in Alaska for more than 25 years, Alaska Waste has earned the respect and trust of contractors statewide. Alaska Waste’s hook lift and roll off container services provide large volume construction and demolition (C&D) waste management solutions for homeowners, homebuilders and commercial contractors.
Alaska Waste offers construction and demolition project managers:
- Safe, professional drivers
- A large inventory of container sizes
- Helpful guidance for homeowner projects
- Prompt delivery and removal of containers
- Long-standing experience in construction and demolition (C&D) waste removal
Major Construction Projects
Homeowner Renovation Projects
Hook Lift and Roll Off Containers
|10 Cubic Yard Hook Lift||11'||8'||4'|
|12 Cubic Yard Hook Lift||13'||8'||4'|
|15 Cubic Yard Roll Off||15'||8'||4'|
|20 Cubic Yard Roll Off||22'||8'||3'|
|30 Cubic Yard Roll Off||22'||8'||6'|
|40 Cubic Yard Roll Off||22'||8'||7.6'|
Note: Not all sizes are available in every area.
- Keep children away from all containers
- Containers can be placed on a driveway or concrete slab
- Do not overload the containers. If can is filled over the top, we cannot dump.
- Toxic, hazardous, liquids, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers
- To avoid the danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles, containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines
- Before ordering a hook lift or a roll off dumpster, it is wise to measure the area where you want the driver to unload the container and to check that there are no overhead hazards like power lines and tree branches.
Due to legal, safety and environmental reasons certain materials are not allowed in Alaska Waste containers. Please check with your local Alaska Waste professionals if you have any questions about what is and what is not accepted in Alaska Waste hook lift and roll off containers.
- Asbestos-containing materials
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Automotive parts
- Fluorescent and compact Fluorescent lamps
- Hazardous waste
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Lead-containing materials
- Liquid waste
- Medical waste
- Paints, oils
- Products containing PCBs
- Propane tanks
- Radioactive materials
- Railroad ties
- Solvents, chemicals