COMMERCIAL WASTE COLLECTION
2400 Polar Bear Drive
Wasilla, AK 99654
(907) 376-2158 - Office
(907) 376-1632 - FAX
Alaska Waste is the leading provider of commercial waste collection and commercial garbage hauling services in Wasilla and the Mat-Su Valley. We offer a variety of commercial garbage hauling services including front load service, hook lift and roll off service, and commercial compactors, all in a variety of container sizes to accommodate your commercial waste collection needs.
Commercial Front Load Services
From small businesses to home remodel projects, our front load services offer an affordable, convenient solution for your commercial garbage hauling needs. We offer front load containers ranging in size from 2.0, 4.0, 6.0 and 8.0 cubic yards.
- 2.0 cubic yards – This front load container is ideal for small businesses, duplexes, and fourplex buildings.
- 4.0 – 6.0 cubic yards – Well suited for medium-sized business and office buildings, a 4.0 or 6.0 cubic yard front load container also works well for home remodel projects and smaller construction projects.
- 8.0 cubic yards – For large businesses, restaurants, and multi-unit apartment buildings and condominiums, an 8.0 cubic yard front load dumpster provides additional space for your commercial waste collection needs.
Commercial Hook lift and Roll-off Services:
Whether you are a do it yourselfer, a subcontractor or the general contractor, Alaska Waste provides commercial waste collection services and containers for all of your project needs.
Our commercial hook lift containers are available in 10 and 12 cubic yard dimensions and work well for home remodel projects, residential construction sites, and small commercial construction projects. For larger projects, we offer roll off containers from 15 to 40 cubic yard capacities. These roll off containers provide the additional capacity needed for large-scale commercial projects, retail shopping centers, and warehouse facilities.
- 10-12 cubic yards – The 10-12 cubic yard hook lift containers work well for home remodeling projects, roofing projects, and small construction sites.
- 15 cubic yards – Our 15 cubic yard roll off container provides the additional space that may be needed to accommodate the commercial garbage hauling needs of retail shopping centers, commercial warehouses, and larger construction sites.
- 40 cubic yards – The 40 cubic yard roll off container is our largest commercial container and is well suited for large demolition projects and commercial construction sites.
Commercial Compactor Services:
Alaska Waste offers commercial compactor services for larger businesses, office buildings, and multi-tenant shopping centers in Wasilla and the surrounding Mat-Su Valley. Available in a range of capacities from 15 to 37 cubic yards, our commercial waste compactors offer a convenient solution for businesses, warehouses, or residence buildings that accumulate commercial waste and recyclable material at a fast rate.
TIPS FOR NEW COMMERCIAL WASTE COLLECTION CUSTOMERS
The list below highlights items prohibited by the Mat-Su Borough through regular commercial waste collection. A complete list, including commercial disposal options, can be viewed at www.matsugov.us which details the necessary handling for each item, or the Mat-Su Borough can be reached at 745-9838.
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Chemical products
- Paints, Thinners and Removers
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Oil filters (unless drained for 24 hours)
- Oil rags or any type of oily waste
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Fluorescent tubes are considered hazardous as they often contain mercury. Proper disposal procedures vary depending on quantity, contact SWS for options.
- Tires exceeding a quantity of 10 must be taken directly to the landfill for disposal. All tires must be removed from the rims.
- Industrial Process Waste (except for roll offs, contact Alaska Waste Customer Service at 376-2158 for more information)
- Radioactive materials, naturally occurring (NORM)
- Dirt and Rocks
- To avoid spillage, and/or additional charges, please make sure lids are closed and all contents are within the dimension of the containers. Waste should not be stacked above the top of the container or left outside of the container.
- Please ensure that your commercial waste container is free from parked vehicles or other objects in front and around the container. This will allow us to provide service on your scheduled service day and help avoid potential accidents.