Pay Your Bill
Alaska Waste makes it easy for customers (and former Pacific Waste customers) to pay their waste collection bill with these five options.
Once you've received your first invoice in the mail, it's easy to sign up and pay your bill online with a credit card.
If you are an Alaska Waste customer in these service areas:
- Eagle River
Pay your bill here Alaska Waste Online Bill Pay.
If you are a former Pacific Waste customer or an Alaska Waste customer in these service areas:
Pay your bill here Pacific Waste Online Bill Pay.
You may Call 907-563-3717 to pay by American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA cards.
You may mail your payment and remittance stub to:
PO Box 196097
Anchorage, AK 99519-6097
You may set up automatic monthly payments by following these instructions.
- If you are an Alaska Waste customer, use Instructions 1
- If you are served by Healy, Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka or Unalaska, use Instructions 2
New Easy Pay customers please note: Easy Pay payments will be processed on the first of the month for your next billing cycle. Any current balance due should be remitted by the invoice due date with an alternate method of payment.
Alaska Waste is kicking off 2019 by offering paperless billing to all our customers. Click here to learn how easy it is to signup.
If you have received a past due letter or if your service has already been interrupted, and you are making a payment using the Online option, please contact your local Alaska Waste office no later than the business day before your normal service day to ensure service is resumed.
- Residential service is billed in advance. Extra refuse is billed on the invoice after service has been provided.
- Commercial service is billed monthly.
- For temporary hook lift and roll off services, payment arrangements will be made at the time of the equipment rental.