Anchorage Commerial Services
Alaska Waste offers timely and cost effective commercial waste and recycling collection services to Anchorage businesses and organizations.
Businesses, property managers, schools and organizations of all kinds employ Alaska Waste's professional front load dumpster services.
- 2.6 Cubic Yard - Ideal for small businesses, duplex and four-plex buildings.
- 4 to 6 Cubic Yard - Suited for medium sized businesses and office buildings.
- 8 Cubic Yard - Accommodates the waste management the needs of large businesses, restaurants and multi-unit apartment buildings.
- Pickup frequency can be scheduled up to 5 days a week or on call.
- To signup, complete the Alaska Waste Contact form.
Alaska Waste offers compactor services to retailers, hospitals, and large buildings. By using compactors, these organizations securely manage their waste and old corrugated cardboard (OCC), save labor, save space and reduce odors and litter.
- Compactor Sizes: 15 to 37 Cubic Yards
- Benefits of using a Compactor
Alaska Waste offers flexible collection schedules for office recycling. Acceptable office recycling materials include:
- Plastic beverage bottles and aluminum cans placed in clear plastic bags.
- Cardboard boxes flattened and bundled.
- Recycle mixed paper includes: office paper, file folders, magazines, newspapers, post-it notes, junk mail, etc.
- To sign up, complete the Alaska Waste Contact form.
Alaska Waste is proud to offer Anchorage businesses with used cooking oil collection services. Utilizing unique indoor collection tanks for safe and easy storage and specialized “pump” trucks to collect the oil, Alaska Waste is able to prevent the waste disposal of thousands of gallons of used cooking oil each year. Once collected, this cooking oil is recycled locally or processed into biodiesel.
Alaska Waste offers weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pick up options. Businesses interested in learning more about used cooking oil collection through Alaska Waste, please call contact the Anchorage office.